Lifeline/Linkup Service on Tribal Lands allows an eligible subscriber to obtain a single telephone line or telephone and high speed internet bundled service at the applicant’s primary address for a reduced price. All Canadian Valley Telephone Customers are on Tribal Lands. If you participate in any of the following programs, you can get unlimited local calling for no monthly charge (government taxes and surcharges apply) or discounted unlimited local calling and high speed internet bundle. Please call us today: 918-334-3700
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP a/k/a Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Medical Assistance (Medicaid/Sooner Care)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Federal Public Housing
- Bureau of Indian Affairs general assistance
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) tribally administered block grant programs
- Head Start Programs (only applicant or customer who satisfy the income qualifying eligibility provision)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (“FDPIR”)
- Income is at or less than 135% of federal poverty level (Annual household income no higher than $16,389 for 1 person, add $5,832 for each additional person in the household)
These discount programs will allow you to get unlimited local calling for no monthly charge (government taxes and surcharges apply) or discounted unlimited local calling and high speed internet bundle . You will need to certify that you participate in one of the above assistance programs.
You will also need to certify that:
- The telephone or high speed internet service you are requesting for Lifeline/Linkup is listed in your name
- You are not a dependent on another person’s tax return
- The Lifeline/Linkup discount you are requesting is for service at your primary residence, not a second home or business
- You are not receiving Lifeline from any other carrier including wireless (Cellular or WiFi)
Ready To Signup?
If you feel that you qualify for the LineLine/LinkUp Service, please call us at 918.334.3700.